PDA

View Full Version : A animation reel.

TheOddTulip
04-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Hello, first time poster long time lurker. I am about to begin my epic quest, which I do hope includes slaying a few dragons, to try getting a job, hopefully in the Austin area. I have just completed my demo reel http://worldofodd.com/DemoCloseLow.mov, while I do admit that it won’t be the most super special awsome thing ever seen on these boards I do think it is at least a tad bit entertaining, but I also get an abnormal about of entertainment out of watching Blues Clues, Steve was the best. So perhaps I am not the best just of entertainment value. But that is why I have come to all of you, check it out and let me know what you think and if you have any suggestion on studios in Austin that I should try getting a job at I would be appreciative of that too.

Radiospank
04-10-2007, 07:46 PM
over all i enjoyed watching the reel... i felt that ypu focuse much of your time on the rendering then the animation... when the monstor is on his tippy toes.. it seems too light and almost floaty... also i liked your test witht he weight pole... it wasnt perfect, but had some good moments there.... id suggest rething some of your posing.. , because right now some of it seems unrealistic... cool models i liked how u incorporated the walkcycle... one small thing on that is the legs seems to stick at the contact postion... gotta make sure those end keys are teh same value if your gonna do a cycle... good job

CGTalk Moderation
04-10-2007, 07:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.