PDA

View Full Version : Brush Selection Area..

Hollowpoint81
04-09-2007, 05:22 PM
I found an old CD of all the brushes I use to have yesterday. And loaded them up into photoshop along with ones that were already there. It seems that I cant see all my brushes in the selection list. Now theres probally an easier way of seeing all them besides deleting them but other than that how do get to them?

Trip139
04-09-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm not certain that I fully understand your question, but you may find this (free) app useful to view your brushes before copying them all into photoshop.

http://abrviewer.sourceforge.net/

cheers.

Hollowpoint81
04-09-2007, 11:12 PM
What I mean is the columns that appear with the lists of all the brushes would have to go off my computer screen to keep going but cant so I dont see all them. But I like the idea of a viewer. Thanks for that!

BlueFlare
04-10-2007, 02:43 AM
What I mean is the columns that appear with the lists of all the brushes would have to go off my computer screen to keep going but cant so I dont see all them.

What do you mean, that you don't have a vertical scroll bar to see the rest of the brushes?

Hollowpoint81
04-10-2007, 07:23 PM
I guess you could say that...here is a picture of what I mean. Should of posted one at the start. If you look to the right you see that the brush names are starting to be cut off as well as the rest of them not showing.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/631/untitled1na1.jpg

BlueFlare
04-10-2007, 11:53 PM
Wow, what do you need so many brushes for?

Hollowpoint81
04-11-2007, 12:35 AM
Wow, what do you need so many brushes for?

Its one of those things where you keep getting them but dont find it nessary to get rid of it because its not harming anything...I guess now its harming something unless someone knows a way to see all them

CGTalk Moderation
04-11-2007, 12:35 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.