PDA

View Full Version : Please help me pass my degree!

Shogun
04-02-2002, 12:04 AM
Please take 5 minutes of your day to fill out my questionnaire, which I'm doing as part of my dissertation (thesis), which is on the subject of 3d character design, mainly for real time games characters.

Depending on how many responses I get, everyone will get a credit who replies - unless I get hundreds, in which case it will be a general credit to all respondants.

Click here (http://www.mikerickard.co.uk/q.asp) to go directly to it, or hit the 'questionnaire' button on the nav bar of all my main pages. Once you have completed the survey, the site will redirect back to my main page.

Many thanks in advance.

Shogun
04-02-2002, 04:56 AM
UPDATE: bit of a problem with the asp code - I'm not getting some of the mails through. My hosts think that people need to put their email addresses in the name field. I'm trying to get hold of the guy who wrote it to correct it. Either put your email address instead of your name or hold off until I post again.

If those of you who have already submitted want to try again great, but you might want to wait - if you don't want to do it again I understand. Sorry for the mess up.

SeanW
04-02-2002, 10:41 AM
Just one suggestion, maybe a area where you can put general comments, I wanted to go of on character evolution as an important game feature. I'll redo mine if ya didnt get it.

Shogun
04-03-2002, 05:22 PM
Ok, it should be working fine now.
If anyone wishes to do it - go for it! If anyone who has done it wishes to re-do it to ensure I get it - thanks.
You now have to put your email address in. This is simply to make the script work and for no other reason. Your email addresses will not be given out to anyone & you will not recieve any spam because of filling it in. This is a college study & as such, I could get into a lot of trouble & possibly fail if I were to do something like that. Besides which, I hate spam myself & think the people who do it... well anyway you won't get any because of me.
Thanks in advance.

SeanW - thanks for the suggestion. Its a bit too close to the knuckle now to change, but I will include something about that in the study. If you like, you could email me your thoughts on the topic & I'll use it like an interview, with your permission. (please could you also include where you work, if applicable.)

Anybody else got any thoughts that the survey didn't cover?

endseason
04-03-2002, 07:24 PM
ok i did ur form:)

can i ask to know the results of it?
thank u:)

Shogun
04-07-2002, 12:15 AM
*bump*
Thanks guys, I'll post the results once its all done. Keep them coming in please. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.