PDA

View Full Version : Personality Walk

Darknessseeker0
04-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Hey guys. I had to do a personality walk for my Animation II class and decided to have the character limping. I hope you like it! As usual all comments are crits are greatly appreciated.

http://www.jocelyncofer.com/Linux/limpAnim2Linux.mov

TheApostle
04-09-2007, 06:17 AM
This looks good so far, however, one question really sticks out in my mind: What is ailing your character? Unless the character has some sort of permenant disfigurement that prohibits a natural walk, there is no reason why your character should move the way that he does. I noticed that he does not baby any particular part of his right leg. He uses his hip joint, knee, ankle and toes. Typically, if someone is injured, they will not move the specific area of ailment. For instance, if he incurred an injury to his knee cap, then he would keep his leg straight upon walking. See what I mean? If you have any questions, or if I completely missed something, just let me know.
Excellent start, and keep up the good work!

CGTalk Moderation
04-09-2007, 06:17 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.