PDA

View Full Version : Contest ideas

hmc4me
01-03-2002, 04:24 PM
Hi all I want to take a poll on a few questions I have.

If someone wanted to sponsor a contest what prizes would you like to see?

Xbox
Gamecube
Games
Gameboy Advance
PS2
or what else? let's keep it under $300

Also what kind of contest would you like?
Anime
Character Animation
Model Creation
Radiosity
Cel Shaded
?????

I'm not saying there will or won' be a contest like this I just want to know what you would like to see, but you never know. :D

smeag0L
01-03-2002, 05:07 PM
I think that for the prizes it would be great a ps2 ... or prizes like in 3dluvr (software, hardware, books and so on... related to CGI).

For the topic of the contest... i don't know. :rolleyes: Maybe the modality proposed by cerreto... at the pascal challenge.... jijiji.

I hope that i've been usefull... :D

ikmo
01-03-2002, 06:55 PM
How about a storyboard contest, where the winner becomes the lead artist?!:D And all of the participants would be the support team!

Anyway, back to your questions. A choice of one from all of those prizes would be good. If you already have a PS2, it would be better to win a different prize. I agree that the 3dlvr prizes would be great, too.

Topics...hmmm I really like how the Pascal Challenge evolved into a set of parameters and that it was specific to modeling or 2D drawings. Maybe animating a scene in a movie with a provided set of models.

My 2

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.