PDA

View Full Version : Problems in Maya 7.0.1 with VueXstream 6!

Horsepower
04-06-2007, 03:43 PM
In Maya I cannot select and switch the VueCamera! Why?
I have ran the script for create the Vue Shelves:OK, these works well; Create New Scene, Load Scene, Show Atmosphere Editor, Show Xstream Interface, Show Options Dialog.
I have Created a New Scene with "Bisbee" SpectralSunshine Preset.
Clicked OK.
Clicked Show Vue Interface.
In Vue I see the Ground, the MainCamera and the Sunlight. I see also the updated Preview in the Vue Window.

In Maya I should view the Vue Camera in the Viewport Commands under: Panels>Perspective>VueCamera...
Instead I see only the default "Persp" Camera!
In Maya I cannot see the Ground plane, not even any Terrain!
In the Outliner appears just: "vueScene_Bisbee_transf" Group, with "vueScene_Bisbee_animTransf", "vueCamera_Bisbee", and "vueLightTransf_Bisbee_0".

Under PluginOptions Shelf I have checked: "Assign Vue active camera to perspective viewport", but it seems that the Camera not function correctly.
Also I have switched Maya to MentalRay Rendering Option under RenderSettings.
I have tried to do a Rendering of the Current Frame: the Rendering Window appears black!
How can I do?
Have I forgotten some passage or function?

marcob
04-09-2007, 12:46 PM
I got the same problem when I tried to use Vue with Maya 8.5, I just re-installed the plugins and it worked...but sometimes when I'm working in a scene and want to start again from ground (so I start a new scene in maya and load the plugin) it happens again. I shut up maya abd restart it and it works. So I think the plugin is not loading right, but don't know the cause.

CGTalk Moderation
04-09-2007, 12:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.