PDA

View Full Version : how to solve the frame rate problems -dv pal tranfer to video

ariessia
03-08-2003, 06:51 PM
may i know how can i solve this problem.....?
As the movie frame rate is 24 fps and PAL's frame rate is 25 fps, it is very easy to just let the movie play 4% too fast and that way achieve sync between film and video.

Gyan
03-09-2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by ariessia
As the movie frame rate is 24 fps and PAL's frame rate is 25 fps, it is very easy to just let the movie play 4% too fast and that way achieve sync between film and video.

Generally, when video is played, the 24th frame is repeated once.

ariessia
03-10-2003, 08:32 AM
amm ,i think is the encode problems...
i will try to used DIVX software for encode..the capture file..
anyway thanks ...GYAN.;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes

beaker
03-10-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by ariessia
This is how they do it with all movies. They just speed up the frame rate when they put film to video tape for the PAL movie. So a 2 hour film will be about 5 minutes shorter. It is such a small difference that unless your a professional no one will see it. Although if you have any lipsincing your going to have to fix the sync on the audio.

boon
03-11-2003, 01:17 PM
oic..
i will try your solotion ..thankyou.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.