PDA

View Full Version : Animation Reel - Johnny Spinelli

JohnSpin
04-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Let me know what you guys think. I've been working for 4 years in animation.

Jobs include:
Cinegroupe - Pinocchio 3000
Ubisoft Cinematics - Assassins, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia
Digital Dimensions - Current Job

http://www.mindofchester.com/johnny/

Any comments appreciated, good and bad!!

eburdeinick
04-04-2007, 05:01 PM
I like your work ! Like your lipsinc at the begining !
Keep it up

Booyah
04-04-2007, 07:32 PM
I Can:t Believe You Got To Work On Prince Of Persia And Assassins!! Totally Wicked!!

mttjss
04-05-2007, 02:38 AM
John - nice reel man!

The first lip sync was really good - got the nuances for Walken really well.
I do think you could lose the other sound clip - the Hopkins one - it doesnt do anything for your stuff and you have a ton of other good stuff still in there.

Good luck!

Matt -

Radiospank
04-06-2007, 02:23 AM
some of the animatics seemd kinda lacking in the movement... like when the guy was running cutting the rope. IT looked too easy for him. also the woman shooting the bow... looks very stiff .. i liked the penguin and robot animation... all of it was pretty good and interesting to watch... are you gearing up for feature animation?

JohnSpin
04-06-2007, 01:33 PM
That stiff animation stuff was during very hectic, and very limited times at Ubisoft. But yeah it could have been better. The penguin and robot animation is from the feature film Pinocchio 3000. My first job!!!

Right now i'm working on another feature film Legend of Secret Pass here at Digital Dimensions.

Thanks for the comments everyone, i appreciate it!!!

CGTalk Moderation
04-06-2007, 01:33 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.