PDA

View Full Version : T R O Y

dodo3d
04-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Hi all ...

THE IDEA ...

I think all of u had heard about the legendary city of TROY ...
My idea is to build troy in 3d with our design and of course with respect to the legend and the image related to the legend...

I had search for referance image for the city but I think it will be a problem cause there isn't enough image for it. ...
so...

we need talented concept 2d artist with good imagenation and creativity ...
also alot of 3d modeler ...
I am dreaming of make a short animation with moving cam through the city ... it'll be hard I know..

I 'll organize the script and the ref. image or the concept and clear the idea more than that...
and I'll organize who do what after ur participate and after knowing who will join the dream ..

any help r more than welcome with ideas or modeling or drawing or scripting .

Grrrrrrr
04-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Didn t you started the Minas Tirith project as well?Good luck!

Egyption
04-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Yes ... But I had work with it for a time and got busy in my work but other talent ppl continue as u can see and by the way I like there work very much and hope good luke for them..

Javik
04-05-2007, 01:10 AM
Hey, I'm interested in doing this, do you have an email i can contact?

Egyption
04-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Welcome Javik ...

My Mail : cg-dodo@hotmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/cg-dodo@hotmail.com)

The Film of Troy by brad bitt will be a helpfull referance for our city ... but I am still waiting for some 2d concept to give us differant choises of architcure design with respect to the soul of troy ...

Now we need the layout plan for our city ...
u r all welcome to join ..and give us ideas and opinons on how the layout should be..

here an image I found in the net ...
I like this layout.

dodo3d
04-05-2007, 11:14 AM
I am Sorry ...

DODO3D and EGYPTION r the same person but I forgat my pass for dodo3d so I creat the other nick name ....
any way they both me :)

dodo3d
04-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Ok what do u think about that?

Kid-Mesh
04-05-2007, 01:05 PM
It will be monumental for sure...Good luck :thumbsup:

Javik
04-05-2007, 01:55 PM
The second pic looks like a great layout, and what 3ds max version do you use?
Heres a nice pic of the layout http://www.fas.org/irp/imint/docs/rst/Sect4/troyplanI2VI9.jpg

dodo3d
04-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Hi Javik ...
U had ask about my mail and u didn't send any....
I am using max ver 9 and maya ver 7 ..

Ok ....... I think we still need a clear vision of the layout plan so we can start in modeling the details .

There is still no 2d concept artist are interisted in our project .. I am still waiting

I am now working in a tumble in troy just to have a spirit for our architecture ,I think our referance images till now will be from the troy movie for brad bitt .

CGTalk Moderation
04-10-2007, 09:35 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.