PDA

View Full Version : Requesting a truespace forum

Terrarist
04-03-2007, 11:56 PM
Is anyone interested in a specific Caligari Truespace forum on here. I've got problems registering at caligari forums. Besides I think it's always good to get alternate opinions.

Start3d
05-09-2007, 12:28 AM
i vote for making a truespace forum too

i like this application and i think its a powerfull one

its full application for

modeling texturing rendering animating .........etc

and have vray too

i like it so much

Start3d
05-09-2007, 12:37 AM
http://www.caligari.com/

Boone
05-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Yeah, you got my vote. Oh, and one for PaintShopPro would be nice.

salmonmoose
05-11-2007, 02:17 AM
With the traffic seen in the photoshop and painter forum, there isn't likely to be forums for smaller packages.

We're trying to cut back on the forums we have, and unless Truespace suddenly becomes an industry leader, it's not likely to show up in the list. Sorry.

Matski007
05-27-2007, 12:46 PM
It would be nice to see a Truespace forum here. Truespace is thought to be very inferior by a lot of people, however this is based on Caligari's past, and actually Truespace 7.5 and future versions very much have the potential that many other "highend" packages have. As a paying member of CGSociety It would also mean a lot to me.

Although Truespace has its own forums over at Caligari, it would help having some presence here so people can become aware of the software. Its becoming very succluded over at ther Truespace forums and I think input from users of other software is very important because things applied in Max or Maya can also be applied to Truespace.

There! nuf said! lol

Truespace Forever! heh

CGTalk Moderation
05-27-2007, 12:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.