PDA

View Full Version : "The Fall of Eve"

L.King65
04-03-2007, 12:35 AM
My goal with this image is tell the story of the fall/temptation in a different way. It is the moment in which Eve believes she has made the right decision in gaining all truth, but in reality she has brought upon death. The leaves and the rose she holds begin to die around her. Nature around her knows the truth before she realizes the depth of her folly. In the background we see an ominous snake leaving his victim at the mercy of her own sins.

I haven't fleshed out the background yet, and I may change her "outfit" to vines that are coming from the ground.

I will keep posting and keep you guys updated as the image comes along.:)

Full size Image located here:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/lk065/The-Fall-of-Eve_forum_1.jpg

brianclark
04-03-2007, 01:07 PM
nice start Laci! you going to paint the values and then colour over? Something seems a bit funny with the right shoulder/arm, but I know you haven't got it fleshed out yet. Looks fun, good luck with it.

-Brian

Zom-B
04-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Very nice start. I agree about the arm....it looks odd. I almost missed the snake though. You might consider putting it in another position. I look forward to seeing the color sceme.

riltis
04-04-2007, 03:14 AM
It is good to see that you are putting yourself out there. I did notice that the proportion of the right hand seems a little large. Take a look and keep jammin.

L.King65
04-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Thanks everybody with the crits, Yea I agree with that right shoulder and went back and adjusted it a bit, I think once I start painting I can define it a bit better.I went through and outline/detailed the leaves/background a bit and changed her original outfit to just vines coming from the ground. My next step is painting the values/color over it.......

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/lk065/The-Fall-of-Eve2.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

CGTalk Moderation
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.