PDA

View Full Version : Scripting Course

Cinobyte76
03-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Hey everyone, i am wanting to take some courses in .mel and python, but can't seem to find any locally to where i am, (san fran bay area)... I might be missing where to find them. Does anyone know of any local classes or courses i could take specific to .mel and python. I'm currently in school, but there was just one rigging class and no instruction on .mel. I've basically been trying to teach myself.

thanks!

nottoshabi
04-01-2007, 07:33 AM
Search the web for Python tutorials, you should find some tutorials that will get you going, I also know there are for mel to. As for classes I dont know in that area. You might be able to take some classes on line. If your going to go that route your better of saving your money and learning your self. Also find a web site that has a lot of mel or python forums. You can postyour problems and they will help you out, they are pretty comon now so you should not have a problem finding one.

Good Luck.....

CGTalk Moderation
04-01-2007, 07:33 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.