PDA

View Full Version : Combustion rumors!

GrantKay
03-07-2003, 02:25 PM
To the attention of the entire Compositing forum:

Various posts on this forum with regards to Discreet combustion are riddled with rumors of the software being discontinued. I would like to set the record straight and put an end to this speculation.

COMBUSTION HAS NOT BEEN DISCONTINUED!!!! THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM HAS NOT BEEN DISBANDED!!!! WE ARE IN FULL SWING WITH THE SOFTWARE'S DEVELOPMENT AND ADVANCEMENT!

ALL THESE ARE RUMORS ARE COMPLETELY FALSE!

If anyone else believes any other rumors they have heard, I will gladly straighten them out...

Many thanks for your time and thanks to everyone for their continued support for combustion.

Regards
Grant

Application Engineer in Visual Effects - EMEA
Discreet
United Kingdom

eudemonie
03-07-2003, 02:56 PM
-

so when is combustion 3 out ? :)

-
eu

GrantKay
03-07-2003, 04:47 PM
Ha! Cheeky!

You are not getting that out of me! All in good time ;)

Regards
Grant

discreet UK

Gilgamesh
03-07-2003, 06:57 PM
ok, is there going to be a combustion 3?

Gilgamesh
03-07-2003, 07:27 PM
Hey, Grant, could you PM me? I am interested in getting this information to my school, if that is possible. They stopped teaching combustion after these supposed rumours surfaced.

ndog
03-08-2003, 06:06 AM
Whoo hoo! I bought C2.1 after the price drop and love the work flow, hope that doesn't change in the future.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.