PDA

View Full Version : Mudbox Issues

PyroNeko
03-30-2007, 06:17 AM
Alright so i just got mudbox and I started to sculpt a sort of shriveled alien monkey head. Everything was going fine and i was marveling at the ease of use and the freshness of the interface. Then I stopped, saved up my work and played some Warcraft 3. 45 minutes later I come back, boot up mudbox, open my head and try to edit it and as i begin my second stroke it crashes. I quit all my other running apps and tried again, no luck. Mudbox crashes whenever i try to edit my head using my tablet, when i used my mouse it dosent crash. I have a wacom intuos3. This error has nothing to do with memory because my head is about a 100k polys and i managed to create a box and edit it with only minor lag at 1.5 million plays and with major lag but no crashing at 6 million polys using my tablet with evident pressure sensitivity etc. Anyone have a fix for this? It seems that it is a problem with my tablet. I have the latest drivers for it btw.

oglu
03-30-2007, 06:39 AM
this is a known problem... skymatter is working on it...
take a look at these thread...
http://www.mudbox3d.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3034

CGTalk Moderation
03-30-2007, 06:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.