PDA

View Full Version : Animation: "Bad News" by Thomas Sassenbach & Jan Schmodde

AndySpb
03-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Please, look here! (http://www.3dluvr.com/andyspb/fotos/3D/3D_animation/3DAnim_21.avi )

Format: AVI DivX 5.0.3 Size: 7.70mb

tvtuna
03-07-2003, 05:46 PM
well I can't follow what sofya is saying, so perhaps you could add some subtitles, but er if the pictures say it all then.. bloody hell, it's quite a nasty piece.. not sure what to say, in some ways i like the style, but not sure it suits the macabre tone ... good music though, good modelling, can't really crit it, but subtitles please! I need to learn another language but umm, dont really want to replay your short over and over heh.

AndySpb
03-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Well, I shall try to translate :

Since the child has appeared, they for the first time have decided to have a rest outside of a house and Anna was already pleased to an opera and the subsequent meal at small restaurant, but most of all they were happy because, that Ěr. Filds has remained to watch the child - the person of advanced age, little bit absent-minded, but very goodhearted which loved the child as the own grandson, and in gratitude Anna has prepared his for loved hot which needed to be warmed up only.

:bounce:
Excuse me for mine bad english

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.