PDA

View Full Version : Archer

phantomgti
04-01-2002, 03:58 AM
Hey Everyone!

This is my first human model. It'll be an archer when it's done. I still need to add some more detail. Any tips?

Thanks, T

FrageNSTEIN
04-01-2002, 05:34 AM
IMO he needs pants instead of shorts. Plus (not sure how to go about this, but...) he should probably have wrinkles n clothing.

D

phantomgti
04-01-2002, 05:38 AM
Hey FrageNSTEIN

I'll look into the pants......as for wrinkles, that's something i'm still gonna do. i think i'm going to use the polygon sculpt and put some creases in.

Thanks, T

Koma
04-01-2002, 07:53 AM
good start specially for your first human ,the hands look weird ,fingers to much tinny and the arms need more definition like muscle .

i think he need some more works on the face ,like the low part of the nose where the hole are ,look to flat ,not sure but i think .Use some reference and a good observation and good luck !!!

phantomgti
04-01-2002, 01:49 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. i made some changes to the model. I going to use a bump map to make wrinkles in the clothes.

I made the fingers and hand bigger and fixed the nose area up a bit.

T

Korgath
04-01-2002, 03:25 PM
Nice.. Please post some wireframe-shots...

SPruss
04-01-2002, 09:06 PM
I would definietly work on the proportions! He looks a bit like a midgit?! to big a head? legs to short? ..find some reference of reel people and match proportions to that! ..apart from that, I think it's shaping up nicely! keep it up! ;)

phantomgti
04-01-2002, 11:48 PM
Here's a wireframe shot...Stefan, I'm looking into the proportions.

Anyway here it is.

T

Aarkon
04-02-2002, 03:30 AM
as far as proportions go the body should be the same length as the span from fingertip to fingertip the feet are the same length as the forarms from inner elbow to wrist ect the human body is proportioned like that try it out on yourself each body part has a equivilent somewhare else on the body i hope this helps

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.