PDA

View Full Version : Blendshape and joint rotate can't work the same time?

cyruslam
03-28-2007, 08:25 AM
Hello all have ahve got a problem of facial Blendshape.
The case is the jaw bone after i painted weight then it can control the mouth on/off, but when i created the Blendshape like " E " then the Jaw bone rotate doesn't work, it can't control the mouth On /Off. what can i do? i want Jaw can control the on/off and blendshape can control the emotion.

hope can get some help^^

Thank you !

Joe Hughes
03-28-2007, 02:29 PM
not sure what you mean about mouth on/off but as far as not being able to rotate the joint for the mouth after applying the blendshape i would check your deformation order. right click on the face mesh go to inputs->all inputs and middle mouse drag anything above the blendshape to below it, make sure the blendshape is on top or front of chain so that the skincluster is evaluated first.

cyruslam
03-28-2007, 02:48 PM
thank you sir i follow the step to try it, it can make Joint rotate is the first older, but when i make the SkinCluster to the top of Blendshape the base polygon is move to the other position, what can i do? need delete history? please give me some idea^^ thank you very much^^

Leionaaad
04-03-2007, 07:37 AM
A. you mean you get double deformations? just keep the blendshape in place, don't move it with the rig.

cyruslam
04-03-2007, 11:52 AM
i have try that, but when i change the order the model position will move so....
have any idea for that? thanks

CGTalk Moderation
04-03-2007, 11:52 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.