PDA

View Full Version : Rig my character ? :)

renaissance01
03-28-2007, 03:13 AM
Hey
My name is Alex, i model, texture, light, animate and render but i don't rig. Was just wondering. If i modelled a character, would someone be able to rig it for me. I want an animated character model for my showreel although i don't exactly enjoy or show skill in rigging lol :p The rigger will get full recognition and credit on my showreel etc. If anybody could do this for me, it would be much appreciated

kind regards

Alex

SubjectEgo
03-28-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm certain that there are folks on CGTalk who would be up to the task of rigging other users' characters. I might count myself as one of them if I can find the free time outside of classes. Though, you might gather more of a response if you have a model screenshot or character sketch available - it can help give a better idea of what'll go into the construction of the rig.

renaissance01
03-29-2007, 12:17 AM
okay, i'll post some screenshots of the model soon, it's nearly finished :) thanks for the advice

dude5487
03-31-2007, 11:49 AM
Yes plz do post as much info as you can about what you want done. I look forward to what you post.

captainboom
04-01-2007, 02:42 AM
Yeah I might be into it...just post some Screen Grabs.....post what you got going down so far....

Later

arctor
04-04-2007, 09:12 PM
you may also want to mention the application you'd like it rigged in...

CGTalk Moderation
04-04-2007, 09:12 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.