PDA

View Full Version : HMC 8: The Bride - Kill Bill Vol. 1 - Full Body

EricTheRed
03-23-2007, 04:01 AM
all righty... i guess i'm in for as much as i can do. hopefully i finish this.

O-Ren Ishii: You didn't think it was gonna be that easy, did you?
The Bride: You know, for a second there, yeah, I kinda did.
O-Ren Ishii: Silly rabbit. Trix are for kids.

EricTheRed
03-23-2007, 04:26 AM
so... i know her eyes look really far apart... that's because they are... but that's how they are... seriously. just check out my reference picture. i used the image in the lower left of the pic for the front angle. let's face it (no pun intended) uma looks funny... amazingly attractive, but funny. i'm hoping that adding the ears and hair will balance her out. and i still gotta tweak her brow-ridge.

Clanger
03-23-2007, 08:01 AM
I know what you mean! She has got a weird face, going to have to turn symmetry off early on as well the left side of her face is nothing like the right.

Good luck, nice having someone else doing the same character.

EricTheRed
03-26-2007, 03:51 AM
well it's only a small update... but an update nonetheless.

i didn't have any decent references of uma's ears because her hair is usually covering them... but that's ok because as i said, here hair is usually covering them. and speaking of hair... that's gonna be... difficult... so that will come later.

OvidiusTiberius
03-26-2007, 09:17 PM
man difficult subject you choose!The women face is something very hard for a modeller to do it good ,so good luck!Beautiful woman beautiful sculpture we hope!:)

Clanger
03-28-2007, 08:49 PM
I found a load of highres pics that should come in handy.

http://www.theplace.ru/archive/gallery.php?id=138&all=160&len=9&start=0

gaiXyn
03-28-2007, 08:52 PM
nice!!...if only I can find goodRefs like those for myEntry....:sad:

ltr-

RobertoOrtiz
04-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Roberto's Bullhorn: One week to go! (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=208&t=489707) Just an FYI.

-R

CGTalk Moderation
04-25-2007, 06:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.