PDA

View Full Version : Carried Away - student short film

fightingthumb
03-23-2007, 12:31 AM
Hello! I just recently finished my senior project, Carried Away, at the Savannah College of Art and Design and thought I would throw it up here to see what you all thought.

640 x 360 Sorenson .mov (http://www.sfdm.scad.edu/faculty/cfell/CarriedAway.mov)

640 x 360 DivX .avi (http://www.sfdm.scad.edu/faculty/cfell/CarriedAway.avi)

Any comments are welcome! Thanks!

Zach

http://www.thecarriedawayfilm.com/site/zap/2/images/shot2.tifhttp://www.thecarriedawayfilm.com/site/zap/2/images/shot2.jpg

http://www.thecarriedawayfilm.com/site/zap/2/images/shot14.tifhttp://www.thecarriedawayfilm.com/site/zap/2/images/shot14.jpg

http://www.thecarriedawayfilm.com/site/zap/2/images/shot39.tif
http://www.thecarriedawayfilm.com/site/zap/2/images/shot39.jpg
www.thecarriedawayfilm.com (http://www.thecarriedawayfilm.com)

MayLow
03-23-2007, 12:50 AM
Zach!

I admire you!.. no no.. i mean.. your work.:D
It is so gooood.. your modeling, and animation, it is so amazing..
Renders are good..
you actually model bubble? nice story telling too.

I help you to apply to Pixar ok?
wait a moment.
Calling 1800-Call-Pixar.

Congratulation!!!

May

grifamo
03-23-2007, 02:32 AM
very cool short, the animation was very good, it had a good sense of storytelling, and the overall look was rwally good.

eburdeinick
03-23-2007, 02:58 AM
I haven´t seen the animation yet, i´m downloading it, but... just seeing the renders is soothing to the eyes, i can´t wait to see the animation !!! for now I can say that the lighting is perfect, love the kids.... and the bubbles... great job

fightingthumb
03-23-2007, 03:20 AM
hey wow that was fast! thanks guys! i appreciate your support! maylow if you can get me into pixar then you are my new guardian angel haha. i cant take all of the credit for this though. i had lighting help from a friend of mine, kevin sears, who did more than half of the shots of the film and did all of the compositing as well except for a few last minute changes that i did myself. and i also had help with the clouds in the film from my friend colin gellar. thanks again for your replies guys!

red3dcom
03-23-2007, 03:52 AM
Beautiful models, lighting, and animation. The story is nicely done too. 5 stars from me. Hope it makes front page!

Myristate
03-23-2007, 03:54 AM
"Carried Away"... I WAS CARRIED AWAY, amazing man just amazing, how long have you been working on that? Well done, very inspiring it makes me feel bad for not finishing my short. I love the Style, the feel, the animation, the music, all works together Perfect Well done....i have to say it just one more time WELL DONE ;)

rastascg
03-23-2007, 03:59 AM
Awesome!!!... Plesant sensation like flying in the air… a good coctail of modeling, texturing, illumination and animation… good steps for an exceptional result… congratulations man!!!

Regards,

imamog
03-23-2007, 05:43 AM
Wow, that looks like a lot of work. Great job.

andrewhunt
03-23-2007, 07:42 AM
Hey man, good work.
I really enjoyed your film.
I liked the little details you had in your animation, like the side steps and nice shifts in weight.
Good work.

spinal
03-23-2007, 08:01 AM
Very nice short, I just loved it...nice attention to detail and very good animation. Loved the use of anticipation everywhere throughout the story. All in all, well done!

richardoud
03-23-2007, 08:21 AM
That blew me away.. what a nice story, and the animation is AMAZING!
I think somebody asked it before, but how long was your production time from start to finish?

Anyway, congratulations to you sir... you can be very proud of yourself!

fightingthumb
03-23-2007, 02:59 PM
hey thanks guys! all of your comments are really appreciated! just to answer the one questions in there, this short took about 9 months-ish to make. i started modeling/texturing/rigging over the summer before the fall semester and then finished my environments during the very beginning of the fall semester and started animating, i had about a minute animated by winter break, where i reanimated about half of that minute. so i think animation was finished around the end of january, and then kevin and i did the lighting and rendering in about a month and a half. so from july/august to mid march. thanks again for all your comments!

lemongrass
03-23-2007, 04:10 PM
The animation quality is very high. If anything, you might play with *slightly* speeding up some of the action parts - I know you're trying to show off the smooth, fluid movement you've created, but it's nice to contrast that with some occasional sharp transitions and gestures as well.

Great, great work, very cool and inspiring. I like the personalities and poses too - very simple and very communicative.

Awesome stuff man!

Kristofferic
03-23-2007, 04:41 PM
That was great man! Exciting stuff.

axwo
03-23-2007, 04:45 PM
really good work,
on all I find very interesting this atmosphere,
quiet, sweetness,
good job :bounce: ...

fightingthumb
03-23-2007, 07:56 PM
thanks guys! lemongrass, i totally agree with you. alot of the animation is not where i would like it to be, especially that section of the film. i was having such a hard time trying to get him to move semi-convincingly inside the bubble that i eventually called it good enough. ill definitely keep that in mind for my next piece, thanks!

Zoober
03-23-2007, 09:18 PM
Great short film. You definitely captured some really nice childlike movement and gestures. I noticed the odd hitch or timing problem. But overall it was great. Especially for a student short.

Frontpage material.

lemongrass
03-23-2007, 09:22 PM
thanks guys! lemongrass, i totally agree with you. alot of the animation is not where i would like it to be, especially that section of the film. i was having such a hard time trying to get him to move semi-convincingly inside the bubble that i eventually called it good enough. ill definitely keep that in mind for my next piece, thanks!

Please keep in mind that I think the animation is very, very very good.

:)

vitorvilela
03-24-2007, 12:03 AM
Great work!!

Excelent story/animation/mood/music/art direction/etc...

Thanks!!

C-Ya
Vitor Vilela

ivanisavich
03-24-2007, 12:40 AM
Absolutely beautiful little piece zach! Charming and simple, a perfect example of what a short film should be.

I hope you're planning to do the festival rounds with this one!

blurgh
03-24-2007, 01:45 AM
hey man,
great short!!!
loved it!

i was wondering how did you create the tree's leaves?

-Darken

NeilMarriott
03-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Really great short :D

Congratulations! A wonderful piece of work.

rickycox
03-24-2007, 05:26 AM
Excellent work Zach, will be looking forward to seeing your next piece. I liked Bananas, but this is a huge improvement.

agreenster
03-24-2007, 07:22 AM
Zach!

I remember you. I (we) interviewed you at SCAD a year or more ago. I was with the Activision group and you may remember I put you on the spot about Fort Wayne Indiana. You said something about it being a terrorist target before I stopped you and mentioned I was from there as well. Remember now? :)

Anyway, nice short man, blew me away. If you ever feel like working for LucasArts give me a call (thats where I am now), that is, if you can find the time between fielding other offers you're sure to get from this nice short.

Good luck on the hunt, and congrats on a piece well done.

Hey Ali, front page?

-Adam

Ac0rN
03-24-2007, 09:46 AM
You've done an amazing job visualy! :)

lildragon
03-24-2007, 01:58 PM
I really enjoyed the film on a whole. Brought back a bit of that Saturday morning cartoon feel (maybe because it is Saturday morning as I type I dunno :)) Well done man, you can only get better from here.

{plugged}

Cheers,

~t

Zorrino
03-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Everything looks excellent here! Very fine animation, modeling, and lighting, any effort you have put in this short pays all the way!

Chris Bacon
03-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Hey great film the story the animation and the ganeral feel just pulls you in. all the best in getting a job. I would say good luck but with this film you wont need it :thumbsup:

chris

Kickflipkid687
03-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Huh... that was really awesome. But... Zach Parrish? Is this the one from 3dbuzz, or does he just so happen to have the same name? I really don't think the 3dbuzz one would have time? Either way, you deserve the job offers.

fightingthumb
03-24-2007, 04:03 PM
wow, i didnt expect such a response! thanks guys! i really appreciate it all!

adam! its crazy you remember that interview! i was just telling my studio professor (who is also from for wayne, small world) last week about that interview and about your work and how you were from fort wayne too. anyways, thanks for your comments, and i am actually going to be submitting my work to lucas next week when they come to savannah for the job fair.

darken - the trees are paint effects trees that i converted to polys and retextured, and remodeled the trunk of the big tree next to the boys house. then for the movement i just attached a non-linear sine deformer to the leaves to give them a little flow

kickflipkid - nope sorry, different zach parrish i guess... ive only been on 3dbuzz once before

thanks again guys for all your comments!

Klicek
03-24-2007, 04:15 PM
hi

Great work, i love the idea :) character animation is perfect, congrats !

shakii
03-24-2007, 04:23 PM
Very beautifully done, congrats!

Balaa
03-24-2007, 04:40 PM
What a sweet delight of a film! This certainly restores a bit of lost innocence in anyone that views it, at least for me it seemed to have that very affect! Thank you for sharing and creating. I see a bright future for you and your colleagues and just want to wish you uttmost success!

SheepFactory
03-24-2007, 04:43 PM
Wonderful short Zach. You are going places man.

lutonomy
03-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Very nice work! Great job on your short and congratulations!

HellBoy
03-24-2007, 05:24 PM
I watched it, really nice short

well done :thumbsup:

farandesing
03-24-2007, 05:38 PM
waoooooooooo . very best:thumbsup:

sternio
03-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Wow, that is such an ambitious project and you totally pulled it off.
It looks great. Congrats!

Goro
03-24-2007, 05:52 PM
Fantastic piece of work!
Loved it! Congrats on finishing.

vfxmation
03-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Too good buddy

rjdrag
03-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Great work. Simple and sweet. You really know how to make the most of the time you have.

rjdrag.com (http://www.rjdrag.com)
rjdrag@gmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/rjdrag@gmail.com)

Jadetiger
03-24-2007, 07:30 PM
See good things can come out of Indiana! :D Great job man! Everything was excellent.

ArneK
03-24-2007, 08:40 PM
Great short, man! You pulled it off elegantly.
Impressive that you've done it all yourself, including rigging.

Good luck in finding a job! :thumbsup:

AVTPro
03-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Nice animation. I like the growing popularity of the bubble theme. I admire your tenacity in pulling it all together in less than a year.

Slurry
03-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Great work Zach! That was an impressive short. Really great quality.
I'm sure you'll have no worries finding work.
Cheers,

Art

BigMouth
03-24-2007, 09:45 PM
Congratulations man, that was simply gorgeous and a tremendous amount of work. This should get you into Pixar, no problem.

webhead
03-24-2007, 09:48 PM
I watched it with my two little nieces, and we all enjoyed it very much. Very nice work.

fightingthumb
03-24-2007, 09:48 PM
hey thank you very much for your comments! its weird getting a pat on the back from some of you, cause ive seen your work and you guys are the ones that make me work harder in the hope that ill someday be as good as you. so thank you for that as well.

artistx
03-24-2007, 10:01 PM
Excellent work on that short story. The bubble animation and the character interaction with the bubble was superb. You should be proud of your accomplishment.

DavidWeinstein
03-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Nice work man! I esp liked the close up shots of the boys eyes squinting and then opening. Good anticipation and squash and stretch going on there. -D

David Weinstein
Mech Engineer and Creature Wrangler
http://imdb.com/name/nm1313488/

K9bit3
03-24-2007, 10:32 PM
I really really like it. It was very well done animation and storyline combined with great variation in camera angles. One thing that I noticed though was a need for more variation on sound effects. I am an animation student also (at the Art Institute of Colorado) and since I recently took a sound for multimedia class I have really become a stickler for audio details lately. But other than that, if I had a company I'd sign you. great work.

lehmi
03-24-2007, 10:48 PM
wow, I love it!

this is going into my "best-of" folder!
absolutely polished in every aspect.

Only thing that lacked half a milimeter behind was the music (sometimes it felt out of place I don't know why because it was a good score... maybe sometimes it would have been better if there were no music at all... it felt like the old hanna barbera stuff sometimes - too much in the front )

and sound effects are always hard... they're above the usual quality... but still not as perfect as animation, lighting, rendering etc. (especially the bird-hitting-the-bubble sound was weird)

anyway... some of the best stuff I've found in the net since half a year or so.

Tripple-I
03-24-2007, 11:26 PM
all around job well done, when i went to scad we were encouraged to work in group projects or take on smaller ones. Kudos for stickin to your guns, now you can sit back and look forward to graduation. again . . . nice work

simbirirai
03-25-2007, 12:12 AM
Sweeeeett the renders are quite simply enchanting. the poses i see on the renders captivating. I'm downloading as soon as I get to a broad band connection.

Sweeet

ccherrett
03-25-2007, 01:17 AM
That was one of the best animations I have seen in a long time. For me it was one of the best because it was so clean and was something that I could let my family see. Thank You.

One thing I did knotice that you might want to address if you are submitting this for awards is:

When the girl and boy are landing in the yard at the end they are semi transparent as well as the bubble. Then when the bubble pops they are immediatly back to fully opaque. I hope that can help.

Great Work!

parti
03-25-2007, 01:21 AM
awe some dude i was looking for atleast one flaw that i can comment on but your short deprived me of that it was flawless. im sure pixar would take you in i wish i knew some one to refer you over there. and it is amazing to see how much one person can do in a short film and thanks for the production breakdown im sure i twould come in handy to set the mile stones for my project

zglows
03-25-2007, 01:48 AM
this is awesome!! loved it...
the image quality is so great... if anyone tells me this is from pixar i totally dig it, better than ratatouille lol

kevinw
03-25-2007, 01:53 AM
Hey Zach, this is really great work man, you should be very proud of this. Can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

BTW my 3 yr old loves this. She keeps asking me if she can watch the boy fly in the bubble again. And trust me, if she likes it you know it's gold!

Good Luck!

-kEViN

Alabaster
03-25-2007, 01:56 AM
Wow, wowowow.

So, now that I've picked my jaw up off the floor...Could I ask how long you've been learning animation...basically, what have you learned, how long did it take to learn, to produce this??

Go forth to Pixar!

garphik
03-25-2007, 04:30 AM
Splendid animation ! the lighting is great as well ...
crit: the character face materials are not looking soft enough, they are shiny

fantastic stuff 4*

ENL
03-25-2007, 04:43 AM
Loved the Story, animation, pacing...well pretty much the whole darn thing!. 5 Stars!

rebolt
03-25-2007, 04:43 AM
Its absolutely stunning work man. Everything was great and perfect to its extent.
How did u achived the bubble and the boy going inside with the pop up thing also ?

CHEERSSS....:thumbsup::bounce::eek::applause:

fightingthumb
03-25-2007, 05:05 AM
hey thank you all again for the replies! Earendil - I got my hands on maya the summer after my freshman year here, so that woulda been 2004? so ive been messing around with this stuff for 3 years. i am currently attending SCAD, and I start animation mentor in a few weeks. for the most part i learned everything from just exploration and trial and error. i am a huge dork, so i spend my free time animating and trying to get better. garphik - i couldnt agree with you more.. there are alot of little things in this film that make me cringe, and that is one of them. just one of those things id fix if i started over and learn how to do subsurface scatter. rebolt - the bubble deformation is a medley of things. i used soft mod handles and key framed them, and then i used wave and sine nonlinear deformers and animated those and then in some shots i just key framed the CVs of the bubble if i just need a little bump so his foot wasnt going through or something... i think thats it, sorry for the novel

theflash
03-25-2007, 07:32 AM
That's really nice shory and I love the story too. I really like the feel of your movie and to see a fellow SCAD-mate shining with good animation is always a pleasure. You gave me good inspiration to move me ahead, though I am still a sophomore and doing foundation, I want to start working on my animation skills. Thanks mate :) And I hope you get something really cool in next week's job fair, best wishes.

FRENZIEDmind
03-25-2007, 07:34 AM
Excellent work! Thanks for putting up a low-res file of the animation (so I can actually watch the clip)!!!

BlackFire86
03-25-2007, 08:34 AM
amazing piece of animation
i really like the mood

Russta
03-25-2007, 11:11 AM
I think I’m going against the grain a bit here, sorry to burst your bubble. I like the rendering and colours and I think you've created a good atmosphere, however the story is extremely formulaic and to be totally honest, quite nauseating. It feels as though this is a test story to teach script writing students in their first lesson.

The environments are great but the most important models in a piece like this, the characters, I think required some more attention and perhaps try to make them look less generic.

My main gripe perhaps is the audio, in which I found a total lack of immersion into the environment. The music is way too literal to what is happening and the sound effects do not accurately reflect the actions.

I know I’m probably going to get flamed, but the reason I’m posting this is because 5 pages of pure "wow this amazing" is not useful to your development, and I hope that your future projects will contain much more originality.

aoliwei
03-25-2007, 01:15 PM
nhello Fightingthumb! Congratulation, very nice short, nice feeling I loved it!!! goona watch it again !!! :thumbsup:

fightingthumb
03-25-2007, 03:21 PM
hello all thanks again for the comments. Russta - thank you for your honesty. to be honest as well, i was not expecting 5 pages of "wow" comments either, as much as i like them haha. and the sound is my biggest gripe as well, but it was all pulled together in a very short time, so it suffices. i am still a student, so i am still learning. and i have definitely learned a ton from this project, and i am very pleased with the end result. i cant wait to eventually be on board a project with more of a creative story. thanks again for being honest.

zglows
03-25-2007, 08:02 PM
again so cool...
i have 2 questions for you:
- Can you please say your computer specs?
- The girl in the video ends up being an angel, right?

mac11285
03-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Phenomenal student work. And it looks like you did most of it solo.

Engaging driving narrative and very nice, cohesive asthetic. Highly polished. Bravo!

How long did this take you to complete, from inception to completion?

bawhabmw
03-26-2007, 01:07 AM
Not sure if we talked over e-mail a while ago or not... aw well, anyways, nice to see some SCADies doing some nice work! Keep it up Zach and good luck on the job search. Obviously you'll have no trouble.

|Ben

Lukus01
03-26-2007, 03:11 AM
Beautiful work, great job :)

fightingthumb
03-26-2007, 03:12 AM
thanks guys! zglows - i updated my computer toward the end of the project, but for most of the time i was working with a 64bit AMD processor 3000+, a Radeon 9800 pro video card and 2 gig of DDR ram, now i have a core 2 duo, geforce 8800 video card, and 2 gig of DDR2 ram, and the girl is sort of an angel. she is supposed to actually be a little girl from his neighborhood or whatever, but she is supposed to represent imagination, or the way children help each other to go into their own little imaginative "bubble"... so i guess like a guardian angel?

mac11285 - i took a concept development course from march-june of 2006, and production started around july 2006, and it finished aroun the middle of march

bawhabmw - yeah we did talk, i was going to call you at SIGGRAPH, but my phone broke haah. congratulations on One Rat Short and on Dreamworks... you are the one SCAD grad I strive to be as good as, so dont start slackin! haha

neonodesign
03-26-2007, 08:33 AM
it's realy good,I like the story~

pretty job,man!!

piro1
03-26-2007, 09:12 AM
WOW :)
really a nice work

Best

Piro

rferl
03-26-2007, 11:19 AM
Could you please tell us about the software you used for rendeing?
I think you used renderman. And any plug-in or secret weapon you have in your hands?
Good job.

Farshid, SainaFilm, Tehran, Iran
AppleShake@gmail.com

rferl
03-26-2007, 11:20 AM
Could you please tell us about the software you used for rendeing?
I think you used renderman. And any plug-in or secret weapon you have in your hands?
Good job.

Farshid, SainaFilm, Tehran, Iran
AppleShake@gmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/AppleShake@gmail.com)

Metela
03-26-2007, 11:51 AM
links don't work!

cblazer
03-26-2007, 11:56 AM
The links don't work!
If there is no other way to repair the problem, could you at least put the animation on YouTube ?

Chems
03-26-2007, 12:22 PM
No links for me either.

Scob
03-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Sweeet !!! Some great stuff !!
Really glad to see it ...
Impressive work..
cheer..

scroll-lock
03-26-2007, 12:29 PM
The links aren`t working for me either :( I want to see the movieieieieiie :D ..Anyone with a mirror ?

vfxluc
03-26-2007, 02:56 PM
yeah, not workin'!

PokeChop
03-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Linkie no workie...

fightingthumb
03-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Hey guys! Im sorry about the links... im working on getting them working again... my friend that hosts my site only gets 200 gig of bandwidth a month, and apparently i used 95% of it in the last few days... if anyone else can host a file it would be much appreciated! to answer questions, kevin and i only used maya and mental ray. everything with the sunset setup was final gather, and the end dusk sequence was rendered in more layers. for most of the shots it was just a beauty pass, occlusion pass and sky pass. some of the shots required a little more, like the last shot when you see into the room of the house, but for the most part that is how kevin did those last shots. sorry agtain about the links... they should be up again this afternoon

p.s. someone did put it on youtube apparently so if you wanna watch it there, the link is

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ni3iod3m1UI (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ni3iod3m1UI)

fightingthumb
03-26-2007, 04:37 PM
Alright, links are fixed. thanks to professor cheryl cabrera for her help hosting the files!

Sorenson .mov (http://www.sfdm.scad.edu/faculty/cfell/CarriedAway.mov)

DivX .avi (http://www.sfdm.scad.edu/faculty/cfell/CarriedAway.avi)

exigolight
03-26-2007, 07:52 PM
thats soooo... brilliant men. such a simple and very nice show off, of ur work. u'll da best in da future !!. keep up the gud work !!. gud luck.

zglows
03-26-2007, 10:40 PM
thanks guys! zglows - i updated my computer toward the end of the project, but for most of the time i was working with a 64bit AMD processor 3000+, a Radeon 9800 pro video card and 2 gig of DDR ram, now i have a core 2 duo, geforce 8800 video card, and 2 gig of DDR2 ram, and the girl is sort of an angel. she is supposed to actually be a little girl from his neighborhood or whatever, but she is supposed to represent imagination, or the way children help each other to go into their own little imaginative "bubble"... so i guess like a guardian angel?

mac11285 - i took a concept development course from march-june of 2006, and production started around july 2006, and it finished aroun the middle of march

bawhabmw - yeah we did talk, i was going to call you at SIGGRAPH, but my phone broke haah. congratulations on One Rat Short and on Dreamworks... you are the one SCAD grad I strive to be as good as, so dont start slackin! haha

thanks so much for your kind response. I was expecting something like: you didn't get it man, stfu...
A W E S O M E work, absolute quality

dmca
03-26-2007, 11:24 PM
hey man good stuff...amaizing animation, very subtle expressions but strong...
nice girl as well, and she saves the day...9 months, from scratch to end...ual,,I believe it was done with very hard work. good one matte,

HenningK
03-27-2007, 02:18 AM
Some nice bits of original animation in here. I especially liked observations like the girl gracefully leaping from the bubble while the boy almost falls. And how would someone inadvertently fall into a bubble like that?... a tough problem for animation but nicely handled. My favorite shot was blowing the bubble mid-air and vaulting into it again! Physics be damned, that was so fun to watch.

Zethriel
03-27-2007, 10:57 AM
I especially like the linghting and the animation work on this piece.
4 stars!!

djrovers123
03-27-2007, 06:19 PM
wow that chartacter looks really really what it should look simply a cute cartoon,the renders and lighting and the sets every thing is just very perfect for a toon movie congrats

fightingthumb
03-28-2007, 03:19 PM
Hey guys thank you very much for all of your comments! i hope my future work can follow all of this positivity!

Djampa
03-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Lovely short ! fun to watch :)

Congratulations !

keep it up !

FitArtistSF
03-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Wow, Zach, a very beautifully done piece. Everything looked well thought out, from the reflections of the boy inside the bubble to the slight shadow the bubble cast on the grass...well done.
BTW, I am a SCAD grad, Class of '96, Computer Arts major. But I tell you, even though there was some nice 3D stuff coming out of the graduate classes back then, I can't recall anything as polished and well-crafted as your piece...even I have never been able to continue in 3D as I would have liked, to produce a piece like this. Keep up the good work, but remember, keep your demo-reel short. Only your best pieces, and then only 3-5 minutes TOPS! Good luck! This was great!

jevansfx
04-01-2007, 07:43 PM
Congratulations on a successful project! I am rooting for you to get into SIGGRAPH this year. If there is anything I can do to help with that or anything else, let ME know. Later on man! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

rszebras
04-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Outstanding work! Can't wait to see what you'll be producing down the road. Do they give grades on senior projects? If so, you should get an A+.

CGTalk Moderation
04-02-2007, 05:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.