PDA

View Full Version : 2d Character Designer Needed

warfidem
03-06-2003, 12:36 AM
Hello all,

I am in need of character designers for a prime-time cartoon series I'm trying to put together to pitch to networks. I have full descriptions of the characters and reference pictures for the look I want. I'm looking for an artist to do conceptual drawings for each character. These may or not be the final ones that are used in the pitch, these would be for a starting point.

I'm looking for one person, because to mix and match styles would be too confusing. I'm leaning towards a Spawn look, like the comics and HBO cartoon. If you are interested please either post samples of your work in this area or place a link where I can view your work. This will be for 14 characters.

or you can email david@kannonball.com with your information. This is not for pay, but if it gets picked up we will have a contract that will state your entitled dues.

unLevel
03-06-2003, 02:56 AM
Now, I can't draw yet, but I'd sure like to see some of those reference pics, care to upload them or give some links please?

do0d
03-06-2003, 11:30 AM
ey i'm in layout for an animation company... maybe i could help...
i already sent you a mail... hope to hear from you

p.s. i really need a job... lol.. :cry:

do0d
03-08-2003, 05:12 AM
:D

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.