PDA

View Full Version : A sketch..

Norante
03-31-2002, 07:43 AM
A fast sketch of a youn witch.. if you like it, I will try put some color.. so please say something

Cockofthewok
03-31-2002, 07:50 AM
Cool...........I'd say try to make the hands, or at least the fingers, look more feminine.

alchoi
04-01-2002, 10:17 AM
Good work man ...

Definitely want to see that in colour.

Three points of crit that I noticed right off the bat ... and these are just minor nitpicks ...
1) Watch the line of the hand coming down into the thumb ... make sure it hits between the base of the thumb and the thumb itself, to give it more breathing room ... as well on the hand .. try to pose the two middle fingers together ... it helps give a feminine feel to it ...

2) Watch the back line of the neck and how it connects to the back of the head

3) Be careful with the proportion of the front forearm compared to the one behind her ... maybe bring the other hand into the composition as well ... it seems to be the only thing cut out of the picture ...

Otherwise ... wicked line quality dude ... nice thick to thin strokes ...

Wanna see more stuff man ...

Cheers

Korgath
04-01-2002, 03:28 PM
Nice:)
Is the shirt gonna be semi-transparent?

Norante
04-01-2002, 03:48 PM
thanks for the comments

Yep, semi-transparent :rolleyes:

Raul-Reznek
04-03-2002, 12:37 AM
That's rather good, the problem here is that if u'd cover the body with your hand u'd realise that the girl looks more like a boy.

Good lookin breasts anyways ! :-D

Norante
04-03-2002, 05:38 AM
she is the tough type, heheheheh

Actually, she will be more of a girl after some color detail. Anyway, thaks for the posting, guys.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.