PDA

View Full Version : 3 positions open

Raze - BAS
03-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Broken Atttitude Studios is looking to hire the following staff:

2 texture artists/uv mappers - This job entials the unwrapping of models, UV mapping them as well as any painting that can be done. We have Two texture artists already and are looking for two more to speed up the process. Most of the texture/UV map work will be for characters as opposed to object models.

1 object modeler - This job entails the creation of objects such as weapons, items and other various in-game objects.

All modeling and animation staff are using Maya for their work.

At a glance information:

Company: Broken Attitude Studios
Job type: Contractual, monthly payment
Positions available: texture artist, UV mapper/model unwrapping, object modeler
Relocation: Not necesary
Project type: Commercial video game
Team Size: 20-25 members

Please send all resumes/applications to:
raze@brokenattitude.com

For further information contact:
info@brokenattitude.com

Thank you.

Plunderhawk
03-06-2003, 09:47 AM
Hi Raze,

I've just sent you mail for the above position.

Hope to speak soon.

:rolleyes:

seenote2000
03-06-2003, 07:41 PM
just droped you a line.

:applause:

Subcriminal
03-07-2003, 12:04 AM
You may wish to make it clearer that the postions are currently unpaid ones. :hmm:

Rabid pitbull
03-08-2003, 12:51 AM
:rolleyes:

you did it again!! you put a paying oportunity in the collaborative (non paying) forum. you will get a better response if it is in the right forum.....

rube
03-08-2003, 03:56 AM
It's not a paying opportunity. It's a hope to be paid eventually opporunity.

rube

Asorson
03-08-2003, 08:15 AM
This does not belong here in the studios hiring section.

No non-paid work.

leigh
03-08-2003, 05:40 PM
Please DO NOT post messages for non-paying jobs in the hiring section. We have strict rules regarding that, which are stated in the Hiring forum. I think this is the second time I have seen a post from Broken Attitude in that forum, advertising for seems to be a pying a job.

If it is non-paying, kindly post it here in the Collaborative Team Projects forum instead. That way, you will not mislead anyone into thinking that you are advertising paid positions.

Kirt
03-08-2003, 07:39 PM
I'm not so sure that it belongs here either. This post seems very misleading to me and I can't think of a good reason why you would need an application process to get artists to collaborate with you on a project.

This seems more like one of those "slave labor" job postings ... which really make my stomach turn. I'll leave it for now, but I'll be discussing this sort of thing with the site Admins.

Kirt
Collaborative Team Projects Moderator

Rabid pitbull
03-08-2003, 08:11 PM
doesn't it say contractual monthly payments in the listing under job type??

this and his previous post is why i assumed it was a paying gig in wrong forum (collaborative), then seems Kirt moved, now it is back??:surprised

well maybe Raze will clear it up for us...:shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.