PDA

View Full Version : "Tinnitus" a traditional/3d animated short

WorthZero
03-19-2007, 04:19 AM
Hello, my name is Zero. This is my thesis film I made at the School of Visual Arts in New York using traditional animation for the characters and 3D Studio Max for the backgrounds. I also used Photoshop to color and After Effects to composite.

I recieved the Dusty Award from my school for Best Animated film and it has gone on to play at The Animation Block Party, Slamdance, Queens International Film Festival, Rotterdam International Film Festival, Arizona International Film Festival, and hopefully more.

As a disclaiming I should go on to say that the subject matter is very dark and there are adult themes. Also the way the film is presented is very abstract and surreal and many people have often been confused by it. There is a story but it's not something that jumps out immediately. I made this to be viewed many times if someone actually wanted to. With that all said, I hope some of you enjoy this and I am open to all comments and criticisms. Have fun.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bie7bEPFTpA

CGTalk Moderation
03-19-2007, 04:19 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.