PDA

View Full Version : Architectural modeling

FullmetalRender
03-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Can anyone help me, I'm Looking for a good tutorial to model a house in 3dsmax.
Everytime I try to model a anything I get alot of glitches in my renders, so i'm looking for a good tutorail.
Just a link will do, I'm getting frustrated because it never works for me. :cry:
Can anyone help me?!

hoogberg
03-18-2007, 09:24 PM
I'v seen some of tuts that you are looking for at 3dtotal.com, cgtutorals.com, cgarchitect.com, cgindia.com

veel geluk

newellteapot
03-19-2007, 12:01 AM
hi! what do you mean exactly with glitches in the renders?

simba
03-22-2007, 09:23 AM
look here
http://www.cgway.net/showthread.php?t=78
there are a very good tutor about how to make a house withe plane of autocad and tuxturs and more its very good but its in arabic

FullmetalRender
03-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Hoogberg, thanks for the tutorials, they will help me a lot in my work.
I mean like glitches in the textures, stretched, deformed, etc.

starving_artist
03-22-2007, 06:05 PM
I mean like glitches in the textures, stretched, deformed, etc.

If you are seeing black triangles on your renders sometimes that can be as simple as a graphics card issue. As far as stretched or deformed textures go that sounds like a UV layout type of issue. If you could post an image of what exactly you are getting maybe we could help a little more. :)

FullmetalRender
03-23-2007, 01:28 PM
@ Simba:
thanks for the link mate, but I don't really speak Arabic so it's not going to help me all that much.

@ starving_artist
I do sometimes Get black triangles on the renders but mostly the textures are deformed, because I really don't know how to map them properly, i'm a total noob in this kinda stuff.

CGTalk Moderation
03-23-2007, 01:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.