PDA

View Full Version : Problem Sending Scene to Cows

mrich27
03-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Maybe someone out there can help me.

When I go to use hypervue, it goes through alll of the motions - Idle to preparing job to sending scene to sending textures-to nothing. It just stops at sending textures. It will switch back and forth from sending scene to sending textures forever. I have disabled all firewalls and antivirus software. This just started happening when I downloaded the final release of vue 6 infinite. I should have stayed with the pre-release.
I have also tried reinstalling the app.

Please help!

mwalter1
03-14-2007, 02:25 PM
There is a new patch available for the full release. Don't know if this is fixed, but I have had the same problem with my main computer - the other cow starts and renders OK, but the computer running Vue and RenderCow just stops at the sending texture part. Hope to test if this is fixed tonight.

mrich27
03-14-2007, 02:30 PM
Thanks,
I talked with a technician yesterday. He told me to check and make sure the build number for vue on my main machine matched the build number for the cows. It did not. I reinstalled the cows and it works. Hope this helps

CGTalk Moderation
03-14-2007, 02:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.