PDA

View Full Version : If you need help mail me

bambamcool
03-11-2007, 10:14 PM
hi there, im able to help on basic 3d, 2d, motion graphics, composite, edit or even cleaning your blueprints. the only reason im doing this, is because of the other cool guys who share their knowledge on tutorials, forum or even on just posting their job so we can get inspire im putin my 2 cents and help anyone an any base. i also need to clarify that im working on an advertising agency and if I see a cool oportunity to ask someone of you to help (of course the company cover the cost) then i know more fox out there and we can build killing stuff.

please im not a study guy on 3d so please dont askme about scripting particles or making the next trilogy. so if you really need a hand on something that is time consuming even if you cant pay it but i can show it on my demo as a collaboration (i clarify that on my showreel) please mail me.

MasonDoran
04-10-2007, 11:34 AM
if this sound interesting to you:

Project Stealth game mod (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=73&t=484130)

Its all non-profit and I have already spent hundreds of hours on the project. You are pretty much free to design what you want with my help of course.

CGTalk Moderation
04-10-2007, 11:34 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.