PDA

View Full Version : I need some help on a picture

Dequami
03-30-2002, 06:19 AM
Hello people

I just need some crit on a pic I've been cging. It's done...but not done. Please give me some some suggestions

Freeek
03-30-2002, 06:49 AM
looks good.. maybe put some shadows beneath the tree, rock and guy? it doesn't look like he's really on the ground right now (to me, at least...)..

BDismukes
03-30-2002, 08:52 AM
I agree. Cast shadows would go a long way to making this look more complete, the sleepers shadow and possibly the canopy of the tree cast on the ground will help the increase contrast of the image.

Ed Lee
03-30-2002, 09:53 PM
Once u put the shadows underneath the sleeper and tree, u may wanna think about adjusting the self shadows on his body and the tree. The grass color is too green or acidic giving sense of artificiality. The color of the tree may be too brown, you can add other colors to vary along with the grass. Howcome the face in the word/think baloon have no eyes? Add some shadows on the face or light it differently so it looks like it exist in different realm. Ed--

www.edleeart.com

Dequami
03-31-2002, 12:09 AM
I did mean for the background to be bright, to give it a more fantasy feel understand your point. I completely forgot shadows. Oops, hehe. thanks guys, that was quite helpful. I'll see waht i can do about the BG and the face in the bubble thingy too. Let me know if there is anything else

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.