PDA

View Full Version : Logo animation

mikeboy
03-08-2007, 09:44 PM
I have a logo for my company, and I need to animate it, I have something in mind regarding how the animation would go and have a high-res. PSD of the logo, I do not know how to use Maya or 3dMax or Zbrush, thus I need help :deal:.

It is a simple project, no more than 5 seconds of video, that will benefit a company that works with schools teaching children and young people technology and computer basics in Venezuela. :)

If you wish to help, please post here or send me a PM to arrange the details regarding the "storyboard"

Thanks in Advance :applause:

hamburgerlar
03-08-2007, 10:44 PM
I can give you a big hint,
Make the logo into an .ai file in PS (pen tool) and make sure to add the fills for where you need 'solids'. Then gas up 3ds and import the .ai file. Convert to poly, edit and make your motion. Id do it but I am very busy these days. I hope this helps.

mikeboy
03-09-2007, 02:22 AM
thanks for your reply, but... poly? :eek: I dont know what any of that means. I have no idea how to operate any 3d software. like zero experience, I dont even have the program on my pc... :sad:

thanks for your input, really appreciate it

bambamcool
03-11-2007, 12:57 PM
hi, if you need any help on animating your logo mail me at rafael@rapmaduro.com im also from vzla but living in aruba now, im working with 3d stuff and what you request is not a prob. ah y no por nada panita pero te lo hago de gratis siempre y cuando estes de acuerdo que la animacion queda como parte de mi portfolio.

bambamcool
03-11-2007, 10:16 PM
btw check your mail this morning i sent you the animation

CGTalk Moderation
03-11-2007, 10:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.