PDA

View Full Version : modeling question

ching
03-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Hi, just trying to know if anyone has the links to these two modeling videos I saw but cant seem to find. They seemed to be for marai, but I could be wrong. One was a modeling video for the basic shape of a body, the other for the head, they went quite slow and showed everything without skipping steps.

If anyone knows where I could find this, it would be much appreciated

Thanks

mesh_lizard
03-03-2003, 01:52 PM
Hey Ching,
Not sure if you tried these, they are specific to Lightwave I believe but probably could be adapted to any modeler.
Newtek Comprehensive Tutorials List (http://www.newtek.com/community/tutorials.html)

Hope you find what you are looking for.

ThirdEye
03-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by ching
Hi, just trying to know if anyone has the links to these two modeling videos I saw but cant seem to find. They seemed to be for marai, but I could be wrong. One was a modeling video for the basic shape of a body, the other for the head, they went quite slow and showed everything without skipping steps.

If anyone knows where I could find this, it would be much appreciated

Thanks

You're probably searching for Martin Krol vids. Martin is a mod here at cgtalk, his nick is AmbientWhisper, check his profile, there should be a link to his own website too. I hope it helps

ching
03-03-2003, 03:24 PM
thanks, those two sites are awesome!

I'm still reading though them, so much good info!!!!!

sorry if some of my questions are redundant, new to this site and still searching through it,

also still looking for those two videos I mentioned earlier, so if anyone thinks of anything in the future, please foward a reply, thanks for the help fellas

ThirdEye
03-03-2003, 03:29 PM
http://news.cgland.com/index.html?code=view&no=1551&category_1st=3&category_2nd=700000&start=0

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.