PDA

View Full Version : The art of Spiderman 3

SkinnyBoy
03-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Ain't it cool news have posted 'See The Best Assortment Of SPIDER-MAN 3 Images So Far' some nice behind the scenes stuff here.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31794

kgaulin
03-07-2007, 05:41 PM
God Venom is going to be sick. Thanks for the link. :bounce:

mech7
03-07-2007, 06:02 PM
:thumbsup:images removed by request of sony.. thanks sony

kgaulin
03-07-2007, 06:13 PM
WOW...that didn't take long

heney
03-07-2007, 06:40 PM
I saw them earlier today, they looked great. Just more proof against Venom only being teased at for some undecided Spiderman 4 movie.

rblitz7
03-07-2007, 06:47 PM
ACK! well those were very spoilerific!:eek: Though they were very cool.
link to images here http://snipurl.com/1cb4b

JohnD
03-07-2007, 07:25 PM
I saw them also, and I was very pleased. And yeah...looks like Venom will have a substantial role in the movie...not just the last few minutes.

siouxfire
03-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Be quick, they're still online at Firstshowing.net HERE (http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/03/07/incredible-art-of-spider-man-3-photos-of-venom-and-sandman/).

Cig74
03-09-2007, 12:04 AM
DAHHH!! Why did I look!? :scream:

Very cool.

Glenfx
03-09-2007, 04:39 AM
I really donít like Venom at all, though Iím quite surprised on sandman and I think its greatly done.

Venom isnít even a third of what itís shown in the comics which is kind of sad, it's quite like having the Hulk character be casted by just a regular bodybuilder painted in green (quite lame).
The size can be done, we already have The Hulk in all its glory, why not venom?.

Come to think of it, movie makers are killing the huge guys... first the thing from fantastic four which was just a tiny piece of poo and not the huge guy who can battle against the hulk. And now venom O_o, at this rate will get Hulk 2 being a tribute to the 60's hulk and itíll be a regular bodybuilder painted in green.

Pyke
03-09-2007, 07:24 AM
Is topher grace wearing a body suit there? Cos he looks rather buff there...

Im hoping they CG his jaw, and have 'the tongue' in there! Otherwise, its looking pretty damned cool!

switchblade327
03-09-2007, 09:12 AM
NBC.com ran a 24 hours only preview of Spider-man 3 with 5 minutes of footage, which is unfortunately gone now. I won't include any spoilers for those who don't want to know anything of it but I will say don't worry too much about them getting Venom's mouth right :)

HellBoy
03-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Be quick, they're still online at Firstshowing.net HERE (http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/03/07/incredible-art-of-spider-man-3-photos-of-venom-and-sandman/).

cool :thumbsup:

lovisx
03-09-2007, 08:12 PM
I really donít like Venom at all, though Iím quite surprised on sandman and I think its greatly done.

Venom isnít even a third of what itís shown in the comics which is kind of sad, it's quite like having the Hulk character be casted by just a regular bodybuilder painted in green (quite lame).
The size can be done, we already have The Hulk in all its glory, why not venom?.

Come to think of it, movie makers are killing the huge guys... first the thing from fantastic four which was just a tiny piece of poo and not the huge guy who can battle against the hulk. And now venom O_o, at this rate will get Hulk 2 being a tribute to the 60's hulk and itíll be a regular bodybuilder painted in green.

not to mention juggernaught

Glenfx
03-09-2007, 09:19 PM
not to mention juggernaught

Totally right, i forgot about him, though it was nicer then i expected it to be, the juggernaught should be a really huge guy as well.

And another huge guy done amazingly wrong... the kingpin in Daredevil. On top of it being "small", it was black. O_o' (not being racist here, just in case)

Womball
03-09-2007, 09:43 PM
The drawings are awesome! So is the sculpture. I do wish he were bigger though. Its good they got rid of the pants from the first version of movie venom I saw.

CGTalk Moderation
03-09-2007, 09:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.