PDA

View Full Version : Help in Wire Removal Shot

rv_umesh
03-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Hi all,im doing a project, on that i have to remove a wire from a clip, after i removed the wire using clone tool,wen i play the clip ther is a thin pixel movement is clearly visible,how to clear this problem,Plz anybody help me out,thanx

adisan
03-08-2007, 07:10 AM
1. is your wire static or moving?

2. how thin is your wire?

3. how many frames do you have it visible?

solutions are problem dependent. unless you tell/show us your problem it's not easy to say do this or do that.

you can use: color correction, transform tools, spatial paint, temporal paint/filtering, convolution filters etc etc.

rv_umesh
03-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanx Mr.adisan for ur reply,im sory for not include the details,actualy its a lite moving rope in sideways and its a thin rope, its for around 10seconds in the video clip, i hope u get wat u want,thanks

adisan
03-09-2007, 03:58 PM
1. u can write a convolution filter that can average left and right values from your wire and use a roto as a mask for the wire
2. u can edgedetect the wire and using pans get the left and right part of the wire and use 2 pans to push adjancent pixels in the wire sides
3. u can reveal paint from previous frames
4. you can clone from the same frame

as i said before u have to see and test in order to get the right result. the most important thing when you're doing any kind of paint job in time is consistency, which in your case you don't have since you can still see the wire.

how thick is your wire? how many pixels wide?

can u upload 1 image?

peteoconnell
04-06-2007, 04:05 PM
If you have After Effects, I would recommend wire removal paint in that. For wire removal especially, the basic AE tools are much more versatile and accurate.
Good Luck
Pete

www.barxseven.com

CGTalk Moderation
04-06-2007, 04:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.