PDA

View Full Version : First London Messiah user meeting (sort of)

AlexK
03-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Hi guys,

I know it is a little bit a short notice, but I am visiting rush in London from Thursday this week till Sunday. We are meeting wit Ulven (and his flatmate) and a friend of mine who is working on Harry Potter at the moment. That makes four Messiah users on one spot and a guy who cna make the inside connections. :deal:
We thought we could as well call it a Messiah user meeting and invite the rest of you.

So anyone out there who knows Messiah and has time to come on Friday at 7pm is very welcome. We meet outside of Framestore CFC (19-23 Wells Street London W1T 3PQ) at 7pm and conquer the town from there. If you are coming please send me, rush or Ulven a mail so we know for how many people to wait for.

We are very much looking forward to meeting any of you there.

Till then.

Wegg
03-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Sounds like fun. Wish I could be there. :-)

pequod
03-06-2007, 07:52 PM
I'll try to make it, although Friday maybe a bit of a squeeze for me as I'm going on holiday that Saturday...... so don't wait too long if I don't turn up :)

Ulven
03-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Think we'll get a nice look around framestore?

AlexK
03-07-2007, 05:02 AM
Well, you can take a nice look around Framestore, but only in a literal sense (around the building). If you want to see the inside I can most definitely deny that. :hmm:

CGTalk Moderation
03-07-2007, 05:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.