PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Animation Artists

Majestic-Jay
03-02-2003, 09:27 PM
I have already gained the animation artists for The Return to Jurassic Park Fan Film. But now since I am doing a self-alone project, produced by Frost Entertainment, I was wondering if they are any animation creators interested in helping with the monsters of resident evil. The fan film is titled: Biohazard. Are they any one interested? It would be well worth the time. ;)

Wbilliam
03-12-2003, 04:45 PM
:beer: Majestic-Jay

I would totally help you with this project, in any way I could. I am a huge fan of resident evil & an even bigger fan of zombie flicks. let me know what some of your plans are.

Bill M.

Maglok
03-14-2003, 02:10 PM
Only 1 reply? This project is so amazing, I am a huge RE fan. Though I can't model anything ;)

I even started a Resident Evil Tribute music collection, didnt finish it yet though.

Don't let this die, it is a nice thing! :D

Zmei
03-14-2003, 04:39 PM
Hi, the project seems cool, but... could you give some more details, such as, what needs to be done, modeling, animating, texturing, composing, etc. if the project is a total animation or a live action short.

In any case if you still need a hand, let me know.

Regards.
Luis R. Lobo

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.