PDA

View Full Version : Problems with MB to LW

LilAtomicX10
03-05-2007, 11:49 PM
In MB I got my character moving how I like and I tried putting some attachments on him. like a gun inside of a gun hulster attached to the side of his leg. now i got it looking how i like but when i try and merge it with the original files in LW it only merges with the main character but the gun and all don't match the character. does anyone know why this happens or what might be wrong? thanks all in advance. : -)

Anssi
03-06-2007, 06:19 AM
Hi,
I am not very familiar with LW, but sound like the gun doesn't have keyframes in it before the export. Try selecting the gun and Plot selected properties from Key Controls window. Other thing you can try is to Exlusive Merge (if that is a option in LW importer) the scene into the original LW file where the gun is rigged to its place. That way you don't even have to bring the gun into MB...if that is an option. Also you can make the gun to part of Characterisation, there are free slots for props in the Character settings/definition...then it should be plotted as you plot the whole character.
Good luck,
Anssi

LilAtomicX10
03-06-2007, 05:19 PM
WOW!!! hmmmm. i saw that before but didn't put much mind to it though. I'll try it as soon as I get out of school. I'll tell you if it worked or not. but thanks in advance anyways. :D

LilAtomicX10
03-09-2007, 08:44 PM
hey it worked! thanks for the tip and all. i'll be sure to ask you for some help if i need any. and if i can help in any way don't hesitate to ask. :D

CGTalk Moderation
03-09-2007, 08:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.