PDA

View Full Version : Adobe....help

MissOptimist
03-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Hi,
Hi,
This is what I do everytime I mask an object. For example, we have a picture of a zephryhills bottle on the table, in the living room. The only thing I need from the scene is the zephryhills bottle. So I paint the bottle itself, select inverse and drag the object to the transparent canvas... (I thought everytime was going fine) BUT THERE I SEE THE BOTTLE ALL TRANSPARENT WHEN I WANT IT 100% OPAQUE!! (I mean I made sure when I painted on the bottle, that the brush was set to 100% opacity/100% flow, so I just do not know what the problem was....the bottle would look opaque though when it is dragged to a WHITE canvas, but NOT on a transparent one(<<which is the type I need for Adobe AfterEffects)
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! :sad:
This is what I do everytime I mask an object. For example, we have a picture of a zephryhills bottle on the table, in the living room. The only thing I need from the scene is the zephryhills bottle. So I paint the bottle itself, select inverse and drag the object to the transparent canvas... (I thought everytime was going fine) BUT THERE I SEE THE BOTTLE ALL TRANSPARENT WHEN I WANT IT 100% OPAQUE!! (I mean I made sure when I painted on the bottle, that the brush was set to 100% opacity/100% flow, so I just do not know what the problem was....the bottle would look opaque though when it is dragged to a WHITE canvas, but NOT on a transparent one(<<which is the type I need for Adobe AfterEffects)
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! :sad:

Self-Designer
03-04-2007, 08:25 PM
If u used quick mask, maybe u just didn't use black, but gray

Anyway, u should have posted this question in the photoshop forums and not in general discussion.

Oh, u were moved already, sorry.

CGTalk Moderation
03-04-2007, 08:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.