PDA

View Full Version : Masking Problems

bethanimator
03-04-2007, 12:35 AM
Hi,
This is what I do everytime I mask an object. For example, we have a picture of a zephryhills bottle on the table, in the living room. The only thing I need from the scene is the zephryhills bottle. So I paint the bottle itself, select inverse and drag the object to the transparent canvas... (I thought everytime was going fine) BUT THERE I SEE THE BOTTLE ALL TRANSPARENT WHEN I WANT IT 100% OPAQUE!! (I mean I made sure when I painted on the bottle, that the brush was set to 100% opacity/100% flow, so I just do not know what the problem was....the bottle would look opaque though when it is dragged to a WHITE canvas, but NOT on a transparent one(<<which is the type I need for Adobe AfterEffects)
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! :sad:

TheNeverman
03-09-2007, 10:53 PM
check to see if the opacity on the layer your dragging it to is at 100%...

xott
03-10-2007, 04:28 PM
If using the quick masking tool you know to check the opacity of your brush and that the brush id set to normal but also make shure that you are using a white (255,255,255) color to paint with

CGTalk Moderation
03-10-2007, 04:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.