PDA

View Full Version : The CGTalk Races of Middle Earth Challenge has ended!

lildragon
03-01-2003, 01:23 AM
What an awesome challenge won't you agree? I'm really floored with the shear amount of entries and TALENT we've received in the past 2 months!

So now you've seen the best, you have your favorite, its time to VOTE! Get on over to the challenge site and vote away on your favorite artist!

http://www.cgchallenge.com/challenge.php

That's Friday night fun for you :)

salud

DIMO
03-04-2003, 01:14 PM
Hi,

I'm not satisfied with the voting site. :thumbsdow If you want to see the final animations from the animation or VFX challenge you have to dig your way through all the threads to find the final movie.
In my opinion clicking on the thumbnail should bring you to the link where the final animation is stored. That would be much easier.
I think it would be no big thing to change even now. One person would have to find all the final links and change the thumbnail links.
Otherwise everybody has to search for the links. I fear that most people don't have time to read through all threads and therefore don't watch the animations at all.

Anyway I'm glad that the voting site is finally up.
The stuff from the classic challenge is absolute awesome.
DIMO

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.