PDA

View Full Version : Two Character test.

Dforge07
02-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Hi everyone,

Tryin to make the transition from 2D to 3D, and just taught myself maya over the the past 4-5 weeks. Really trying to work on my acting and was hoping for some crits on this 2 character animation I'm working on. It's still in its early stages...so please rip into it.

http://www.danforgione.com/movies/blockin4.mov

Thanks

Dan

-----------
www.danforgione.com

wchristiansen
02-27-2007, 03:21 PM
I think the poses are pretty strong, I have trouble reading the timing when animation is stepped... not sure why, but the poses look good to me. If there is any way you can pull his pointing hand in to silouette when he is asking about the menu that would be better. His right hand when he puts the menu down looks a little odd to me, maybe think about reworking that a little. After he says, "i'll have that.." I want the waitress to really look like she is writing it down, like, dots the i or something... nod.. something.... a solid final pose for her and then settle.

w.

CGTalk Moderation
02-27-2007, 03:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.