PDA

View Full Version : -Environment Artists -

chrisbolton
02-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Hey i know i posted this in general discussion but if some1 could delete that, that would be great, sorry about posting it twice

Hi everyone,

im a student in my final year at Portsmouth University in the UK and I am writing a 2 A3 page spread for part of my research and development project on environment artists in the games industry, this is to explain why I want to enter this area after uni, and to show how my project will relate to it, anybody that is an environment artis on here or has any views on the subject and status of this in the industry at this time, I would be increadibly greatfull if you took the time to post your views on what it is like, and what it is that atracts you to this area, or just your views on it in general, any links that may be interesting on the subject, basically anything that could potentialy aid in creating the spread! :D

Thankyou

Chris Bolton

simonMTL
02-26-2007, 04:39 AM
I apologies to the admin to give o link to another forum but I think it what this guy is looking for.

Hope it help you.

http://www.igda.org/Forums/

CGTalk Moderation
02-26-2007, 04:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.