PDA

View Full Version : Free 3ds max books for schools

mbousquet
02-24-2007, 02:20 PM
I have several dozen books, "Model, Rig, Animate with 3ds max 6," that I would like to donate to high schools, colleges, and other non-profit organizations.

The majority of the book is still valid in the current version, the modeling section in particular. Although the book was a well-used college curriculum in its day, I have witnessed it being used to teach students as young as 13.

A recipient school would have to (a) agree to accept at least 5 books and (b) provide a non-profit donation receipt. (The school's Accounting Department will know what this is.)

If you know of a school that would like to receive a box of these books as a donation, please contact info@click3ds.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/info@click3ds.com). If you're an individual and want some free books, just hook up with your local school or college and arrange a deal with them.

Thank you for helping us rescue these books from the recycle bin and put them into the hands of future artists!

- Michele

CGTalk Moderation
02-24-2007, 02:20 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.