PDA

View Full Version : care to notice my LOTR challange entry?

Rabid pitbull
02-28-2003, 04:55 AM
i did manage some time toward a character for th challenge, i wish i had started on it sooner... but as with everything still a wip.:)

introducing Raanguer (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46665)

Rabid pitbull
02-28-2003, 10:03 PM
i put a few more images up showing more of the direction in development.

so anyone have any comments?:surprised still needs lots of modeling and better textures, but i am really happy with the way the rig works in this mesh! thanks again Luckasz!! :buttrock:

LNT
02-28-2003, 10:36 PM
people are probably to scared to comment for the fear of you going rabid pitbull on them

give them some assurances man and I'm sure they'll give you more critique than you can handle :)

Rabid pitbull
03-01-2003, 12:38 AM
hehehe

don't worry, i can handle any critiqueing. it is definitly still a wip. i was pretty amazed it came together so quickly. actually i putzed around with his head design for a week or so, then spent a couple serious days finishing it off. well to this point.:cool:

i need to work on the armor next... not sure if i like the original design or not. :wavey:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.