PDA

View Full Version : Sick Eye

ZzzZ
02-27-2003, 10:28 PM
Is this any good? Or just bad? :)

ASCIISkull
02-28-2003, 12:35 AM
Definately not bad^_^

The only think I disliked was the veins, which while being rather good overall, had a few parts that had a doubling effect that can happen with cloning. Also, that big vein on the left(our left) that was in the original looks a bit too prominent in the second image.

The eye lashes look a bit dark as well, compared to the visible hairs on the forehead. This might just be from oily discharge from the inflamation, but it makes them looklike thread instead of hairs to me. Maybe if they were lighter at their tips?

So, what's this for? Looks ready for a Clear Eyes add...

singularity2006
02-28-2003, 01:11 AM
if ur looking for the pink eye effect... you need the yellow bacterial slime on the edges. :)

mage111
02-28-2003, 01:15 AM
i like it, in an odd disgusting kinda way ;-).

but my only crits follows along the same lines as ASCII w/ the upper left vein being too prominent.

and even though the lashes look a little thick, my lashes tend to clump when im sick and got watery eyes and shit like that, so i can somewhat beleive it, lighting up the heavyness of it may make it more realistic though, GJ!

Eman597
02-28-2003, 03:06 AM
WOWI'm a 3d guy, and you photoshop people amaze me, this looks simply specactular.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.