PDA

View Full Version : Shift select problem

GregOconn
02-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey guys,

I'm currently using Maya 8 and there is a VERY frustrating thing which happens which has finally driven me mad and I'm getting very very angry.

When selecting, using the "shift" key to add things to the selection, occationally a radial menu decides to come up and it doesnt let you select what yoru trying to click. To solve it I have to move out into object mode and then go back into whatever mode I was in before it started happening.

I tried taking a screen shot of it, but the screen shot doesnt get the radial menu for some reason. It is driving me mad, has anyone else had this problem? if so how do you make it so it doesnt happen?

Any help appreciated,

Greg

Grevador
02-22-2007, 12:12 AM
You might be pressing right-click? Because the radial menu appears when you shift+right click. Or maybe it's a bug or an issue with your graphics card, if it's not compatible according to Autodesk. I'll ask my friend who has Maya 8 if he has the same problem.

CGTalk Moderation
02-22-2007, 12:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.