PDA

View Full Version : Painter X in Vista Final: Tablet system conflicts?

CarlCampbell
02-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Hi all!

I'm getting a kick out of using the Tablet PC features of Vista, altough I own a desktop PC with an Inutos 2 tablet, I kinda like the floating tooltips that warn you if ALT is pressed or whatever. I don't know if the problem I'm getting in Painter has to do with the tablet PC implementation (I'd also like to know if I could turn it off altogether, by the way) but when I use the colour ring to select Hue value (the outer ring) and I drag, it jumps back to the previous value I had selected. It works fine if I drag it little by little, but it's not a good thing that I can't drag all the way around.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers

EDIT: The Saturation/Value triangle in the middle works fine, funny enough... It's the Hue bar or ring that 'springs back' when I drag it for more than half a second.

steve_szoczei
02-21-2007, 01:00 AM
Do you have Flicks enabled within the Input devices control panel at the OS not within Painter?

These will mess with Painter in a few different ways when using an Intuos Tablet.

Try turning it off off if it's are on.

Good luck.

CGTalk Moderation
02-21-2007, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.