PDA

View Full Version : MUDBOX PROBLEM, please help if you can

renaissance01
02-20-2007, 12:53 PM
hey...i know this is a thread for mudbox and not zbrush but i thought some of you might know how to fix my problem...im trying to extract a normal map of a character in mudbox but everytime i do it, it says its finished successfully, but it doesnt save it in the right place or any place for that matter. just wondering if im doing something wrong. if you can help in any way...please do.
thankyou

U2-xxl
02-21-2007, 01:57 PM
hey...i know this is a thread for mudbox and not zbrush but i thought some of you might know how to fix my problem...im trying to extract a normal map of a character in mudbox but everytime i do it, it says its finished successfully, but it doesnt save it in the right place or any place for that matter. just wondering if im doing something wrong. if you can help in any way...please do.
thankyou
i guess it is because of bad UV.

Testure
02-21-2007, 08:49 PM
Ask in the mudbox forums, they've got devs that respond frequently and lots of people who can help you out:

http://www.mudbox3d.com/forums/

daytona
02-23-2007, 12:21 PM
I agree with U2-xxl. I had exactly the same problem and it was an overlapping UV. Just one, and it was tiny! Had to zoom right in to find it.

CGTalk Moderation
02-23-2007, 12:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.