PDA

View Full Version : How do you post a new forum?

Maya Ayanami
02-27-2003, 07:55 PM
How do you post a new forum, If I can.
If I cant how do I get a new subject on or something.:surprised :surprised

SheepFactory
02-27-2003, 08:56 PM
What do you mean post a new forum? you mean start a new thread?

Maya Ayanami
02-28-2003, 01:12 AM
sorry I kinda worded it wrong.
I mean like a new forum topic, you know how there are the main forums, and then the gereral cg forums and the software specific ones, that have things like Maya and 3dsmax in under it.
Well, I would like to see one ment specifically for mental ray stuff or render man, or one labled "renderers".
Something like that. sorry if I wasnt clear enough. I hope I was more clear this time.:surprised :hmm:

Signal2Noise
02-28-2003, 01:51 AM
If anyone were allowed to create a new forum topic then this place would be out of control in no time!

You could make a request to the moderators but I think what your looking for wouldn't warrant a new division.

If you are wanting discussions on specific apps I would suggest posting a topic in either the Compositing/Visual Effects section (directly under that header- not the subs) or Lighting and Rendering section. Just remember to be specific in your thread header description.

Bulldog
02-28-2003, 05:34 AM
LOL , never heard of post a forum before.

I wanna post my own rap lyrics forum here yo! help this brutha out yo modereytaa. :P

TRi-14
02-28-2003, 05:59 AM
haha, that was confusing the first time i read it. i thought you ment how do you post a new thread...and uhhh...didnt you have to post one to make this post? but i understand now :p

T.

Maya Ayanami
02-28-2003, 08:11 PM
Sorry I am so confusing. I am just weird like that:surprised

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.