PDA

View Full Version : max_Combustion_Dual monitor

cyfer
02-18-2007, 11:46 PM
this must be the most stupid ques. ever asked about a compositing software ...but here it goes ..
how can i make combustion take a specific display " monitor 2 for Ex. " and adjust its windows to that display ?

what i have now is a 2 monitor ( 21" and 19" ) my 21 is for max and i wanted to make the 2nd for combustion ... but it never respects that ... it starts in the 1st monitor .. if i move it manually or by " send application to monitor bla bla " it expands between the 2 monitors

and if i double click it in the 2nd monitor it just shows the upper half of combustion window !

well , i know that you can't resize combustion ... but this is a separate monitor ...

the 21" monitor running 1280X1024 and the 2nd 19" running 1024X768 all on nvidia 7300 LE

i hope anyone can give me a hint on what to do .. cause now its really chaiotic !

PiXeL_MoNKeY
02-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Open Combustion. Restore Down the window. Move to second Monitor. Maximize. I personally use displays that have the same size desktop to avoid issues with moving windows across monitors.

-Eric

cyfer
02-21-2007, 05:33 AM
thanks Eric

it didn't work as i explained in the first post , but hey .. your hint about same size&Res disktops was strong enough to fix the whole thing

CGTalk Moderation
02-21-2007, 05:33 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.