PDA

View Full Version : can anybody sell me lightwave?

gase3924
02-26-2003, 11:02 PM
can anybody sell me lightwave?
i am frome macedonia
10x

Tottebias
02-26-2003, 11:13 PM
Theres a lightwave oriented buy/sell forum over att lightwave3d.com, I think the direct adress is http://vbulletin.newtek.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=54

Happy hunting!

proton
02-27-2003, 12:23 AM
NewTek could sell you LW :)

leigh
02-27-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by proton
NewTek could sell you LW :)

That's exactly what I was going to say :p

draconix
02-27-2003, 01:34 AM
It's the logical answer :)

d4rk
02-27-2003, 07:21 AM
Hey proton what do I need to have to prove I'm a student and get the student discount? I mean does it matter what kind of student I am? If my major was say criminal justice or physics would they say "no you don't qualify" or something cause it's not an art major? I'm looking to purchase Lightwave for the Student license in the fall.

proton
02-27-2003, 01:57 PM
Not sure...I would check with sales. Shoot me an email and I will forward it:

williamv@newtek.com

E_Moelzer
02-27-2003, 02:28 PM
Hey d4rk
When I started with LW many years ago, I got a student- license of 5.6. I studied biology back then and jsut needed to send in a copy of my student- pass to get it. Not sure if they changed it meanwhile though, but I would really wonder if they did.
Oh and you must not use it for commercial work (to earn any money with it)
CU
Elmar

JVitale
02-27-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by d4rk
Hey proton what do I need to have to prove I'm a student and get the student discount? I mean does it matter what kind of student I am? If my major was say criminal justice or physics would they say "no you don't qualify" or something cause it's not an art major? I'm looking to purchase Lightwave for the Student license in the fall.

You just need to submit proof of current enrollment. Like if your student id has a sticker that says "spring 2003".... Taking Larry Shultz class also qualifies you for a student licence but Larry would know more about that criteria....

d4rk
02-27-2003, 06:12 PM
You just need to submit proof of current enrollment. Like if your student id has a sticker that says "spring 2003"....

oh ok that is cool!

Taking Larry Shultz class also qualifies you for a student licence but Larry would know more about that criteria....

I wish I had that much money, it would be nice to do that.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.