PDA

View Full Version : Intuos3 does not remember shortcut keys?

Erik Heyninck
02-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Hi all.
I've been working with traditional media for quite a long time and now I want to add digital to it. I have PhotoshopCS2 and an Intuos3 6x8".
I know enough of PS to get started (blendmodes, layers, brushes, smudge, dodge...) and I have changed some keyboard shortcuts (working on a European Azerty keyboard, I can't use [ and ] as these are alt-gr keys).

The problem is that these shortcuts do work and are saved in Photoshop but when I set my Wacom to them, they are accepted for that session but not remembered. Next session I have to re-enter them in the Wacom keys.

Is this a known bug, or is there somewhere a "save" button for Wacom shortcut keys?

Thanks for your answers.

BlueFlare
02-14-2007, 04:21 AM
Erik, I have the same Wacom Intuos 3 6x8 like you. I use it on a core2duo XP machine SP2 with latest updates, Canadian keyboard, Wacom driver and control panel version 4.96-8, Photoshop 9.0.2 and never experienced the problem you're having.
I know, I don't offer a solution, but maybe my configuration might give you a hint to solve it. Good luck.

CGTalk Moderation
02-14-2007, 04:21 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.